FC Nantes vs AS Saint-Étienne | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match FC Nantes vs AS Saint-Étienne.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Nantes||AS Saint-Étienne|
On the teams of FC Nantes and AS Saint-Étienne face each other at in the Stade de la Beaujoire. The duel takes place at the Stade de la Beaujoire during the 4th matchday of the Ligue 1. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 41%.
Betting tips and odds for this Ligue 1 game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Nantes
Expert Pickover 2.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 82%under 18%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 60%under 40%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
Best Odds for the game between FC Nantes and AS Saint-Étienne
Analysis and current form of the teams
- AS Saint-Étienne - FC Nantes0-22020/01/12
- FC Nantes - AS Saint-Étienne2-32019/11/10
- FC Nantes - AS Saint-Étienne1-12019/01/30
- AS Saint-Étienne - FC Nantes3-02018/11/30
FC Nantes Form
- FC Nantes met in their last match AS Monaco and recorded a 2 - 1.
- In their past 10 matches, FC Nantes scored 9 and conceded 12 goals.
- Having won 1 and lost 1 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, FC Nantes have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against AS Saint-Étienne.
AS Saint-Étienne Form
- AS Saint-Étienne met in their last match Olympique Marseille and recorded a 0 - 2.
- AS Saint-Étienne averages 1.2 goals per game in the Ligue 1 over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 3 and lost 0 matches in the Ligue 1 over the last 6 months, AS Saint-Étienne have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Nantes.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game FC Nantes vs AS Saint-Étienne
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 60%, a over 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 41%.