FC Groningen vs VVV Venlo | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Read about our betting tip including statistical background information and best odds for the game FC Groningen vs . Our prediction is based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

EredivisieHitachi Stadion | Groningen
FC Groningen
D(0 - 0)W(1 - 0)W(2 - 1)W(1 - 2)L(2 - 1)
VVV Venlo
L(0 - 1)L(3 - 0)W(2 - 1)L(6 - 0)L(2 - 3)

Performance of the last 10 matches

FC GroningenVVV Venlo
Goals1.21.5

On the 24th matchday of the Eredivisie FC Groningen will meet VVV Venlo on at in the Hitachi Stadion. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 38%.

Most favourite Betting Tips with Odds for this Eredivisie game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-110 at

Three-Way Bet

FC Groningen
-140 at

Expert Tip

Double Chance X2
120 at

Statistics and Predictions for this game

FC Groningen38%VVV Venlo38%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%1-28%1-08%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%

FC Groningen vs VVV Venlo | Best Betting Odds

Odds Comparison

FC GroningenDrawVVV Venlo
Probability38%24%38%
888sport-140290380
betway-155280400
intertops-160275400
pinnacle sports-150315410
William Hill-160260335

Head-to-Head performance of FC Groningen and VVV Venlo

Last Meetings

  • VVV Venlo - FC Groningen0-02018/12/09
  • VVV Venlo - FC Groningen1-12018/02/16
  • FC Groningen - VVV Venlo1-12017/09/10

FC Groningen Form

  • FC Groningen met in their last match NAC Breda and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • FC Groningen averages 1.7 goals per game in the Eredivisie over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 7 and lost 11 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, FC Groningen have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against VVV Venlo.

VVV Venlo Form

  • Last game of VVV Venlo ended in a 0 - 1 against Heracles Almelo.
  • In their past 10 matches, VVV Venlo scored 13 and conceded 25 goals.
  • Having won 9 and lost 8 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, VVV Venlo have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Groningen.

FC Groningen vs VVV Venlo | Expert Prediction and Betting Tip

Our Expert predicts, with a probability of 62%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 38%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 120 Bet Now