FC Groningen vs Heracles Almelo | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
FC Groningen lock horns with Heracles Almelo in the Eredivisie on and we found it mandatory to present you with all the relevant information behind this fixture so you can make the best possible bet at only the highest odds. Read on through our betting prediction and make good use of head to head records, team news and form our experts prepared ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Groningen||Heracles Almelo|
The clash at the Hitachi Stadion approaches with FC Groningen looking to maintain their fine stretch of form against Heracles Almelo. The hosts are well positioned to claim full three points but Heracles Almelo will be out to ruin their plans and get all three points on .
Premium prices and top betting tips in a flash
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetHeracles Almelo
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Key factors to consider ahead of this Eredivisie match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 82%under 18%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
Overview of best odds and prices ahead of the game between FC Groningen and Heracles Almelo
FC Groningen vs Heracles Almelo | Head to head analysis & record comparison
- Heracles Almelo - FC Groningen4-1October 21, 2018
- FC Groningen - Heracles Almelo3-3January 27, 2018
- Heracles Almelo - FC Groningen2-1November 4, 2017
- Heracles Almelo - FC Groningen1-4January 14, 2017
FC Groningen Form
- FC Groningen are coming off from a 0 - 0 against Fortuna Sittard last time out.
- FC Groningen averages 1.1 goals per game in the Eredivisie this season which puts them in a strong position against Heracles Almelo for the forthcoming fixture.
- Having won 5 and lost 12 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, FC Groningen have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Heracles Almelo.
Heracles Almelo Form
- Heracles Almelo are coming off from a 0 - 3 against SBV Excelsior last time out.
- Heracles Almelo averages 1.4 goals per game in the Eredivisie this season which puts them in a strong position against FC Groningen for the forthcoming fixture.
- Heracles Almelo enjoyed a fine run of form during the past 6 months, winning 11 and losing 9 of their 23 matches in the Eredivisie.