FC Emmen vs PSV Eindhoven | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
FC Emmen lock horns with PSV Eindhoven in the Eredivisie on and we found it mandatory to present you with all the relevant information behind this fixture so you can make the best possible bet at only the highest odds. Read on through our betting prediction and make good use of head to head records, team news and form our experts prepared ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Emmen||PSV Eindhoven|
|Shots on Goal||00.9|
Without a clearly visible favourite ahead of the clash at the De Oude Meerdijk, it is the home support that could make all the difference for FC Emmen in terms of winning the game. The visiting side have already thrown a couple of strong punches in the Eredivisie this season but doing so against FC Emmen on will be easier said than done.
First-hand expert football betting tip for the Eredivisie tie breaker
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPSV Eindhoven
Expert TipFC Emmen +1.5 Goals
All relevant stats and analysis you need ahead of the Eredivisie match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 86%under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 46%under 54%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 65%No 35%
Top Eredivisie betting odds for the clash between FC Emmen and PSV Eindhoven
Record analysis and key factor comparison ahead of FC Emmen vs PSV Eindhoven clash
- PSV Eindhoven - FC Emmen6-0October 20, 2018
FC Emmen Form
- FC Emmen are coming off from a 0 - 2 against Willem II last time out.
- FC Emmen averages 1.1 goals per game in the Eredivisie this season which puts them in a strong position against PSV Eindhoven for the forthcoming fixture.
- Having won 7 and lost 11 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, FC Emmen have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against PSV Eindhoven.
PSV Eindhoven Form
- PSV Eindhoven are coming off from a 3 - 1 against AZ Alkmaar last time out.
- It’s been an interesting ride for PSV Eindhoven during the past 10 matches, when they scored 26 and conceded 11 goals.
- Having won 22 and lost 6 matches in the Eredivisie over the last 6 months, PSV Eindhoven have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Emmen.