FC Dallas vs Vancouver Whitecaps | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game FC Dallas vs Vancouver Whitecaps. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Dallas||Vancouver Whitecaps|
On , at at the Toyota Stadium FC Dallas will meet Vancouver Whitecaps. It's the 1th round of the Major League Soccer. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 42%.
Betting tips and odds for this Major League Soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Dallas
Expert Pickunder 2.5 Goals
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
These are the best Odds for the game FC Dallas vs Vancouver Whitecaps
FC Dallas vs Vancouver Whitecaps | Head-to-Head analysis
- FC Dallas - Vancouver Whitecaps1-42020/02/01
- FC Dallas - Vancouver Whitecaps2-22019/06/27
- Vancouver Whitecaps - FC Dallas2-12019/05/25
FC Dallas Form
- FC Dallas met in their last match New England Revolution and recorded a 2 - 1.
- FC Dallas averages 1.67 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months FC Dallas won 2 and lost 4 of their 10 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Vancouver Whitecaps Form
- Last game of Vancouver Whitecaps ended in a 2 - 2 against Seattle Sounders.
- Vancouver Whitecaps averages 1 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 2 and lost 6 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Vancouver Whitecaps have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Dallas.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game FC Dallas vs Vancouver Whitecaps
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 57%, a under 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 42%.