FC Dallas vs Portland Timbers | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Major League Soccer match between FC Dallas vs Portland Timbers. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Dallas||Portland Timbers|
On the 1th matchday of the Major League Soccer FC Dallas will meet Portland Timbers on at in the Toyota Stadium. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 51%.
Best betting tips for this Major League Soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Dallas
Expert PickFC Dallas
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 89%under 11%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 73%under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 53%under 47%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 71%No 29%
Odds for the match FC Dallas vs Portland Timbers
Most recent performance of FC Dallas and Portland Timbers
- Portland Timbers - FC Dallas1-22020/11/23
- Portland Timbers - FC Dallas1-02019/07/01
- FC Dallas - Portland Timbers2-12019/04/14
- FC Dallas - Portland Timbers1-22018/11/01
FC Dallas Form
- Last game of FC Dallas ended in a 0 - 0 against Colorado Rapids.
- In their past 10 matches, FC Dallas scored 6 and conceded 1 goals.
- Having won 4 and lost 2 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, FC Dallas have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Portland Timbers.
Portland Timbers Form
- Portland Timbers met in their last match Vancouver Whitecaps and recorded a 1 - 0.
- Portland Timbers averages 0.75 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Portland Timbers won 2 and lost 3 of their 6 matches in the Major League Soccer.
FC Dallas vs Portland Timbers | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 51%, a FC Dallas. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 51%.