FC Crotone vs SSC Napoli | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Seria A match between FC Crotone vs SSC Napoli. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Seria AStadio Ezio Scida | Crotone
FC Crotone
L(1 - 0)L(0 - 2)D(0 - 0)L(1 - 2)L(4 - 2)
SSC Napoli
W(4 - 0)L(1 - 3)W(0 - 1)L(0 - 2)W(1 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

FC CrotoneSSC Napoli
Goals0.72.3
Corners2.67.6
Fouls13.88.6
Saves3.72.5

On at FC Crotone will host SSC Napoli in the 10th round of the Seria A game at the Stadio Ezio Scida. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 58%.

Best betting tips for this Seria A match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-175 at

Three-Way Bet

SSC Napoli
-225 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
225 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

SSC Napoli58%X23%FC Crotone19%Three-Way Bet
0-112%0-211%1-111%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%

These are the best Odds for the game FC Crotone vs SSC Napoli

Odds Comparison

FC CrotoneDrawSSC Napoli
Probability19%23%58%
bet365700450-305
22bet670390-225
888sport650410-265
betway600375-225
William Hill850400-285
intertops700400-305

Most recent performance of FC Crotone and SSC Napoli

Last Meetings

  • SSC Napoli - FC Crotone2-12018/05/20
  • FC Crotone - SSC Napoli0-12017/12/29

FC Crotone Form

  • Last game of FC Crotone ended in a 1 - 0 against Bologna FC.
  • FC Crotone averages 1.5 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 0 and lost 7 matches in the Seria A over the last 6 months, FC Crotone have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against SSC Napoli.

SSC Napoli Form

  • Last game of SSC Napoli ended in a 4 - 0 against AS Roma.
  • SSC Napoli averages 1.3 goals per game in the Seria A over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months SSC Napoli won 13 and lost 5 of their 20 matches in the Seria A.

FC Crotone vs SSC Napoli | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 225 from bet365. The probability for that outcome is 42%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 58%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 225 Bet Now