FC Cincinnati vs Real Salt Lake | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read about our betting tip including statistical background information and best odds for the game FC Cincinnati vs . Our prediction is based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Cincinnati||Real Salt Lake|
On at FC Cincinnati will host Real Salt Lake in the 8th round of the MLS | Regular Season game at the Nippert Stadium. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 39%.
Best Odds for your favourite Betting Tip
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Cincinnati
Expert Tipunder 2.5 Goals
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 51%No 49%
Betting Odds for the match FC Cincinnati vs Real Salt Lake
FC Cincinnati and Real Salt Lake | Form comparison
FC Cincinnati Form
- FC Cincinnati met in their last match Los Angeles FC and recorded a 2 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, FC Cincinnati scored 13 and conceded 8 goals.
- Having won 2 and lost 4 matches in the MLS | Regular Season over the last 6 months, FC Cincinnati have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Real Salt Lake.
Real Salt Lake Form
- Real Salt Lake met in their last match Orlando City and recorded a 2 - 1.
- In their past 10 matches, Real Salt Lake scored 12 and conceded 23 goals.
- Having won 4 and lost 8 matches in the MLS | Regular Season over the last 6 months, Real Salt Lake have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Cincinnati.
FC Cincinnati vs Real Salt Lake | Expert Prediction and Betting Tip
Our Experts predicting, that this FC Cincinnati and Real Salt Lake will leave the field with a under 2.5 Goals. At pinnacle sports are the best odds of 135 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 39%.