FC Barcelona vs Celta Vigo | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game FC Barcelona vs Celta Vigo. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Barcelona||Celta Vigo|
On the 37th matchday of the La Liga FC Barcelona will meet Celta Vigo on at in the Camp Nou. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 47%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Barcelona
Expert PickBoth Teams To Score Yes
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 87%under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 70%under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 48%under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 69%No 31%
FC Barcelona vs Celta Vigo | Best Odds
Most recent performance of FC Barcelona and Celta Vigo
- Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona0-32020/10/01
- Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona2-22020/06/27
- FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo4-12019/11/09
- Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona2-02019/05/04
FC Barcelona Form
- FC Barcelona met in their last match Levante and recorded a 3 - 3.
- FC Barcelona averages 2.2 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months FC Barcelona won 20 and lost 4 of their 29 matches in the La Liga.
Celta Vigo Form
- Celta Vigo met in their last match Getafe CF and recorded a 1 - 0.
- Celta Vigo averages 2 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 12 and lost 8 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Celta Vigo have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Barcelona.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game FC Barcelona vs Celta Vigo
Our experts are predicting, that this FC Barcelona and Celta Vigo will leave the field with a Both Teams To Score Yes. At William Hill are the best odds of -150 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 47%.