FC Augsburg vs Borussia Dortmund | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Prediction, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the game FC Augsburg vs Borussia Dortmund. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

1. BundesligaWWK Arena | Augsburg
FC Augsburg
L(5 - 1)L(2 - 3)L(4 - 0)W(3 - 0)L(2 - 0)
Borussia Dortmund
W(3 - 2)D(0 - 0)D(3 - 3)D(1 - 1)W(5 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

FC AugsburgBorussia Dortmund
Goals1.52.1
Corners1.11.4
Fouls5.82.5
Saves11.3
Shots on Goal1.61.2

On the teams of FC Augsburg and Borussia Dortmund face each other at in the WWK Arena. The duel takes place at the WWK Arena during the 24th matchday of the 1. Bundesliga. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 45%.

Available Odds for the Best Betting Tips for the game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-160 at

Three-Way Bet

Borussia Dortmund
-150 at

Expert Tip

Double Chance 1X
125 at

Statistics and Predictions for this game

Borussia Dortmund45%FC Augsburg33%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-19%1-09%1-29%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 86%under 14%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 68%under 32%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 46%under 54%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%

Betting Odds for the match FC Augsburg vs Borussia Dortmund

Odds Comparison

FC AugsburgDrawBorussia Dortmund
Probability33%22%45%
888sport410300-155
betway400300-150
intertops375290-155
pinnacle sports430315-150
William Hill375280-180

Head-to-Head performance of FC Augsburg and Borussia Dortmund

Last Meetings

  • Borussia Dortmund - FC Augsburg4-32018/10/06
  • Borussia Dortmund - FC Augsburg1-12018/02/26
  • FC Augsburg - Borussia Dortmund1-22017/09/30
  • FC Augsburg - Borussia Dortmund1-12017/05/13

FC Augsburg Form

  • FC Augsburg met in their last match SC Freiburg and recorded a 5 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, FC Augsburg scored 19 and conceded 17 goals.
  • During the past 6 months FC Augsburg won 6 and lost 13 of their 24 matches in the 1. Bundesliga.

Borussia Dortmund Form

  • Last game of Borussia Dortmund ended in a 3 - 2 against Bayer Leverkusen.
  • In their past 10 matches, Borussia Dortmund scored 13 and conceded 9 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Borussia Dortmund won 25 and lost 2 of their 34 matches in the 1. Bundesliga.

FC Augsburg vs Borussia Dortmund | Expert Prediction and Betting Tip

Our Expert predicts, with a probability of 55%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 45%.

Best Tip: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 125 Bet Now