FC Augsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the 1. Bundesliga match between FC Augsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

1. BundesligaWWK Arena | Augsburg
FC Augsburg
D(1 - 1)W(2 - 1)L(3 - 2)D(1 - 1)L(5 - 1)
Bayer Leverkusen
W(2 - 0)L(1 - 2)L(4 - 0)D(0 - 0)W(1 - 3)

Performance of the last 10 matches

FC AugsburgBayer Leverkusen
Goals2.11.8
Corners25.3
Fouls11.89.3
Saves43.7
Shots on Goal55.3

On the 6th matchday of the 1. Bundesliga FC Augsburg will meet Bayer Leverkusen on at in the WWK Arena. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 39%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-200 at

Three-Way Bet

Bayer Leverkusen
-135 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
115 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Bayer Leverkusen39%FC Augsburg39%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-28%1-18%2-18%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 89%under 11%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 73%under 27%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 53%under 47%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 72%No 28%

Odds for the match FC Augsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen

Odds Comparison

FC AugsburgDrawBayer Leverkusen
Probability39%22%39%
888sport335330-140
betway320320-135
intertops310300-140
pinnacle sports340335-135
William Hill360340-155

FC Augsburg and Bayer Leverkusen | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • FC Augsburg - Bayer Leverkusen1-42019/04/26
  • Bayer Leverkusen - FC Augsburg1-02018/12/08
  • Bayer Leverkusen - FC Augsburg0-02018/03/31
  • FC Augsburg - Bayer Leverkusen1-12017/11/04

FC Augsburg Form

  • Last game of FC Augsburg ended in a 1 - 1 against SC Freiburg.
  • FC Augsburg averages 2.6 goals per game in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 6 and lost 10 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, FC Augsburg have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Bayer Leverkusen.

Bayer Leverkusen Form

  • Bayer Leverkusen met in their last match Union Berlin and recorded a 2 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Bayer Leverkusen scored 27 and conceded 17 goals.
  • Having won 10 and lost 7 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, Bayer Leverkusen have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Augsburg.

FC Augsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 115 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 61%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 39%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 115 Bet Now