Fatih Karagümrük S.K. vs Alanyaspor | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Fatih Karagümrük S.K. vs Alanyaspor.

Süper LigVodafone Park | Istanbul
Fatih Karagümrük S.K.
L(3 - 2)L(1 - 2)W(0 - 1)W(2 - 0)D(0 - 0)
Alanyaspor
L(0 - 1)D(0 - 0)W(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(3 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Fatih Karagümrük S.K.Alanyaspor
Goals1.51.6
Corners3.98.1
Fouls10.113.3
Saves2.61.6

On the 27th matchday of the Süper Lig Fatih Karagümrük S.K. will meet Alanyaspor on at in the Vodafone Park. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 40%.

Betting tips and odds for this Süper Lig game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-120 at

Three-Way Bet

Alanyaspor
145 at

Expert Pick

over 2.5 Goals
-120 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Alanyaspor40%Fatih Karagümrük S.K.36%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%1-29%2-18%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 82%under 18%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 60%under 40%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%

These are the best Odds for the game Fatih Karagümrük S.K. vs Alanyaspor

Odds Comparison

Fatih Karagümrük S.K.DrawAlanyaspor
Probability36%24%40%
bet365185240135
22bet190265145
888sport205260115
betway185260120
William Hill190240130

Head-to-Head performance of Fatih Karagümrük S.K. and Alanyaspor

Last Meetings

  • Alanyaspor - Fatih Karagümrük S.K.2-02020/10/25
  • Fatih Karagümrük S.K. - Alanyaspor0-22020/08/31

Fatih Karagümrük S.K. Form

  • Fatih Karagümrük S.K. met in their last match Kasımpaşa SK and recorded a 3 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, Fatih Karagümrük S.K. scored 6 and conceded 7 goals.
  • Having won 10 and lost 8 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Fatih Karagümrük S.K. have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Alanyaspor.

Alanyaspor Form

  • Alanyaspor met in their last match Galatasaray and recorded a 0 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Alanyaspor scored 3 and conceded 4 goals.
  • Having won 12 and lost 7 matches in the Süper Lig over the last 6 months, Alanyaspor have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Fatih Karagümrük S.K..

Fatih Karagümrük S.K. vs Alanyaspor | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 60%, a over 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 40%.

Best Pick: over 2.5 GoalsBest Odd: -130 Bet Now