Everton vs West Ham United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Everton vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Everton||West Ham United|
On the 17th matchday of the Premier League Everton will meet West Ham United on at in the Goodison Park. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 43%.
Odds and betting tip for this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert Pickover 3.5 Goals
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 83%under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
These are the best Odds for the game Everton vs West Ham United
Everton vs West Ham United | Head-to-Head analysis
- Everton - West Ham United4-12020/09/30
- West Ham United - Everton1-12020/01/18
- Everton - West Ham United2-02019/10/19
- West Ham United - Everton0-22019/03/30
- Last game of Everton ended in a 0 - 1 against Sheffield United.
- In their past 10 matches, Everton scored 4 and conceded 5 goals.
- During the past 6 months Everton won 10 and lost 7 of their 20 matches in the Premier League.
West Ham United Form
- West Ham United met in their last match Southampton and recorded a 0 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, West Ham United scored 4 and conceded 6 goals.
- Having won 8 and lost 6 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, West Ham United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Everton.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Everton vs West Ham United
Our experts are predicting, that this Everton and West Ham United will leave the field with a over 3.5 Goals. At 22bet are the best odds of 220 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 43%.