Everton vs West Bromwich Albion | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Everton vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Everton||West Bromwich Albion|
|Shots on Goal||03|
On at Everton will host West Bromwich Albion in the 2th round of the Premier League game at the Goodison Park. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 36%.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 65%under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%
Odds for the match Everton vs West Bromwich Albion
Head-to-Head performance of Everton and West Bromwich Albion
- Everton - West Bromwich Albion1-12018/01/20
- Last game of Everton ended in a 0 - 1 against Tottenham Hotspur.
- Everton averages 1.2 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 4 and lost 3 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Everton have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against West Bromwich Albion.
West Bromwich Albion Form
- Last game of West Bromwich Albion ended in a 0 - 3 against Leicester City.
- In their past 10 matches, West Bromwich Albion scored 6 and conceded 17 goals.
- During the past 6 months West Bromwich Albion won 0 and lost 1 of their 1 matches in the Premier League.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Everton vs West Bromwich Albion
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 64%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 36%.