Everton vs Watford | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Everton vs Watford.

Premier LeagueGoodison Park | Liverpool
Everton
L(0 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 0)L(3 - 0)W(3 - 1)
Watford
L(0 - 5)L(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(1 - 3)L(0 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

EvertonWatford
Goals1.40.9
Corners64
Saves33.5

On the 9th matchday of the Premier League Everton will meet Watford on at in the Goodison Park. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 49%.

Best betting tips for this Premier League match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-110 at

Three-Way Bet

Everton
-145 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
130 at

Interesting stats and facts

1-112%1-012%3-010%Correct Score
Everton49%X26%Watford25%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

EvertonDrawWatford
Probability49%26%25%
bet365-165300425
22bet-145300480
888sport-155300450
betway-155280450
William Hill-160280480

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Watford - Everton2-32020/02/01
  • Everton - Watford2-02019/10/29
  • Everton - Watford1-02019/08/17
  • Watford - Everton1-02019/02/09

Everton Form

  • Everton met in their last match West Ham United and recorded a 0 - 1.
  • Everton averages 1.8 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 7 and lost 5 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Everton have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Watford.

Watford Form

  • Last game of Watford ended in a 0 - 5 against Liverpool.
  • In their past 10 matches, Watford scored 5 and conceded 8 goals.
  • Having won 2 and lost 5 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Watford have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Everton.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Everton vs Watford

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 130 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 51%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 49%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 145Bet Now