Espanyol Barcelona vs Real Madrid | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Our prediction is based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. Here you will find a betting tip with the best odds for the match Espanyol Barcelona vs Real Madrid.

La LigaRCDE Stadium | Cornella
Espanyol Barcelona
L(3 - 0)L(3 - 2)W(1 - 0)L(1 - 0)L(1 - 3)
Real Madrid
W(2 - 0)W(1 - 2)L(0 - 2)D(2 - 2)W(1 - 0)

Performance of the last matches

Espanyol BarcelonaReal Madrid

On the 21th matchday of the La Liga Espanyol Barcelona will meet Real Madrid on at in the RCDE Stadium. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 46%.

Best Odds for your favourite Betting Tip

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-140 at

Three-Way Bet

Real Madrid
-120 at

Expert Tip

Double Chance 1X
100 at

Predictions and statistical information for the match

Real Madrid46%Espanyol Barcelona29%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%0-110%1-29%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%

Best Odds for the game between Espanyol Barcelona and Real Madrid

Odds Comparison

Espanyol BarcelonaDrawReal Madrid
Probability29%25%46%
888sport310285-120
betway320280-120
intertops300265-125
pinnacle sports330300-120
William Hill275250-135

Espanyol Barcelona and Real Madrid | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Real Madrid - Espanyol Barcelona1-0September 22, 2018
  • Espanyol Barcelona - Real Madrid1-0February 27, 2018
  • Real Madrid - Espanyol Barcelona2-0October 1, 2017
  • Real Madrid - Espanyol Barcelona2-0February 18, 2017

Espanyol Barcelona Form

  • Last game of Espanyol Barcelona ended in a 3 - 0 against Eibar.
  • Espanyol Barcelona averages goals per game in the La Liga over the last matches.
  • During the past months Espanyol Barcelona won and lost of their matches in the La Liga.

Real Madrid Form

  • Last game of Real Madrid ended in a 2 - 0 against Sevilla.
  • Real Madrid averages goals per game in the La Liga over the last matches.
  • Having won and lost matches in the La Liga over the last months, Real Madrid have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Espanyol Barcelona.

Our Betting Tip and Prediction from the Expert for the game Espanyol Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 100 from William Hill. The probability for that outcome is 54%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 46%.

Best Tip: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 100 Bet Now