Espanyol Barcelona vs Atlético Madrid | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Espanyol Barcelona vs Atlético Madrid.

La LigaRCDE Stadium | Cornella
Espanyol Barcelona
L(2 - 1)D(2 - 2)W(1 - 0)L(2 - 1)D(1 - 1)
Atlético Madrid
W(3 - 1)D(2 - 2)W(1 - 0)L(1 - 0)D(0 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Espanyol BarcelonaAtlético Madrid
Goals1.21.2
Corners4.15.1
Fouls17.213
Saves3.32.4

On the 26th matchday of the La Liga Espanyol Barcelona will meet Atlético Madrid on at in the RCDE Stadium. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 36%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-195 at

Three-Way Bet

Atlético Madrid
105 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
-120 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Espanyol Barcelona36%Atlético Madrid36%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-111%1-011%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%

Odds for the match Espanyol Barcelona vs Atlético Madrid

Odds Comparison

Espanyol BarcelonaDrawAtlético Madrid
Probability36%28%36%
bet365335210100
22bet325215105
888sport340210105
MrGreen330205100
betway320210100
William Hill340210100
intertops335210-110

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Atlético Madrid - Espanyol Barcelona3-12019/11/10
  • Espanyol Barcelona - Atlético Madrid3-02019/05/04
  • Atlético Madrid - Espanyol Barcelona1-02018/12/22
  • Atlético Madrid - Espanyol Barcelona0-22018/05/06

Espanyol Barcelona Form

  • Espanyol Barcelona met in their last match Real Valladolid and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Espanyol Barcelona scored 11 and conceded 18 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Espanyol Barcelona won 4 and lost 13 of their 23 matches in the La Liga.

Atlético Madrid Form

  • Last game of Atlético Madrid ended in a 3 - 1 against Villarreal.
  • Atlético Madrid averages 0.9 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Atlético Madrid won 9 and lost 4 of their 23 matches in the La Liga.

Espanyol Barcelona vs Atlético Madrid | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of -120 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 64%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 36%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: -115 Bet Now