Elche CF vs Real Betis | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Elche CF vs Real Betis.

La LigaEstadio Manuel Martínez Valero | Elx
Elche CF
D(1 - 1)L(2 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 1)L(2 - 1)
Real Betis
W(2 - 0)L(1 - 0)W(3 - 2)W(0 - 1)W(1 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Elche CFReal Betis
Goals0.91.6
Corners4.55
Fouls12.413.5
Saves2.62.4

On the teams of Elche CF and Real Betis face each other at in the Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero. The duel takes place at the Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero during the 29th matchday of the La Liga. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 46%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-125 at

Three-Way Bet

Real Betis
-115 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
105 at

Interesting stats and facts

Real Betis46%Elche CF27%X27%Three-Way Bet
0-113%1-113%1-09%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 48%No 52%

Odds for the match Elche CF vs Real Betis

Odds Comparison

Elche CFDrawReal Betis
Probability27%27%46%
bet365335275-125
22bet370275-115
888sport370265-120
betway375260-130
William Hill375250-125
intertops375250-135

Elche CF vs Real Betis | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Real Betis - Elche CF3-12020/11/01

Elche CF Form

  • Elche CF met in their last match Getafe CF and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • Elche CF averages 1.67 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 5 and lost 12 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Elche CF have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Real Betis.

Real Betis Form

  • Real Betis met in their last match Levante and recorded a 2 - 0.
  • Real Betis averages 1.25 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Real Betis won 12 and lost 11 of their 26 matches in the La Liga.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Elche CF vs Real Betis

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 105 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 54%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 46%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 100 Bet Now