Elche CF vs Atlético Madrid | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the La Liga match between Elche CF vs Atlético Madrid. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

La LigaEstadio Manuel Martínez Valero | Elx
Elche CF
W(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(2 - 0)L(3 - 1)D(1 - 1)
Atlético Madrid
L(2 - 1)W(2 - 0)W(5 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(1 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Elche CFAtlético Madrid
Goals0.91.5
Corners4.75.6
Fouls13.712.5
Saves2.42.4

On the teams of Elche CF and Atlético Madrid face each other at in the Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero. The duel takes place at the Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero during the 34th matchday of the La Liga. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 53%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-135 at

Three-Way Bet

Atlético Madrid
-220 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
210 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Atlético Madrid53%X25%Elche CF22%Three-Way Bet
0-113%1-112%0-211%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%

Elche CF vs Atlético Madrid | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

Elche CFDrawAtlético Madrid
Probability22%25%53%
bet365800335-250
22bet865345-240
888sport800360-245
betway650320-220
William Hill800335-240
intertops750335-275

Elche CF and Atlético Madrid | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Atlético Madrid - Elche CF3-12020/12/19

Elche CF Form

  • Elche CF met in their last match Levante and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Elche CF scored 5 and conceded 3 goals.
  • Having won 3 and lost 13 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Elche CF have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Atlético Madrid.

Atlético Madrid Form

  • Last game of Atlético Madrid ended in a 2 - 1 against Athletic Bilbao.
  • Atlético Madrid averages 0.8 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Atlético Madrid won 18 and lost 4 of their 27 matches in the La Liga.

Elche CF vs Atlético Madrid | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 47%, a Double Chance 1X. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 53%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 195 Bet Now