Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Augsburg | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the 1. Bundesliga match between Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Augsburg. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

1. BundesligaCommerzbank-Arena | Frankfurt
Eintracht Frankfurt
L(4 - 0)W(4 - 3)W(1 - 2)W(5 - 2)D(1 - 1)
FC Augsburg
D(0 - 0)L(1 - 0)W(2 - 1)L(2 - 0)W(3 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Eintracht FrankfurtFC Augsburg
Goals2.10.9
Corners5.63.7
Fouls1211.1
Saves2.63.7

On the 30th matchday of the 1. Bundesliga Eintracht Frankfurt will meet FC Augsburg on at in the Commerzbank-Arena. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 58%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-265 at

Three-Way Bet

Eintracht Frankfurt
-250 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
260 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Eintracht Frankfurt58%X21%FC Augsburg21%Three-Way Bet
1-110%2-110%1-09%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 82%under 18%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 60%under 40%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%

Odds for the match Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Augsburg

Odds Comparison

Eintracht FrankfurtDrawFC Augsburg
Probability58%21%21%
bet365-275425600
22bet-300505890
888sport-250410600
betway-300450750
William Hill-275400700
intertops-275400650

Eintracht Frankfurt and FC Augsburg | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • FC Augsburg - Eintracht Frankfurt0-22020/12/19
  • Eintracht Frankfurt - FC Augsburg5-02020/02/07
  • FC Augsburg - Eintracht Frankfurt2-12019/09/14
  • Eintracht Frankfurt - FC Augsburg1-32019/04/14

Eintracht Frankfurt Form

  • Last game of Eintracht Frankfurt ended in a 4 - 0 against Borussia M'gladbach.
  • In their past 10 matches, Eintracht Frankfurt scored 14 and conceded 7 goals.
  • Having won 12 and lost 4 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, Eintracht Frankfurt have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Augsburg.

FC Augsburg Form

  • Last game of FC Augsburg ended in a 0 - 0 against Arminia Bielefeld.
  • FC Augsburg averages 0.6 goals per game in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 7 and lost 12 matches in the 1. Bundesliga over the last 6 months, FC Augsburg have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Eintracht Frankfurt.

Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Augsburg | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 42%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 58%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 175 Bet Now