Deportivo Toluca vs CF Monterrey | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Deportivo Toluca vs CF Monterrey.

Primera DivisiónEstadio Nemesio Díez | Toluca
Deportivo Toluca
L(2 - 1)D(4 - 4)L(0 - 2)D(0 - 0)W(0 - 1)
CF Monterrey
W(2 - 0)L(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 1)W(1 - 6)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Deportivo TolucaCF Monterrey
Goals1.51.4
Corners3.95.6
Fouls14.315.1
Saves2.62.5

On the 14th matchday of the Primera División Deportivo Toluca will meet CF Monterrey on at in the Estadio Nemesio Díez. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 42%.

Betting tips and odds for this Primera División game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-110 at

Three-Way Bet

CF Monterrey
100 at

Expert Pick

over 2.5 Goals
-110 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

CF Monterrey42%Deportivo Toluca34%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%2-010%0-010%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%

These are the best Odds for the game Deportivo Toluca vs CF Monterrey

Odds Comparison

Deportivo TolucaDrawCF Monterrey
Probability34%24%42%
bet365300240-110
22bet310225100
888sport265240-105
betway280240-105
William Hill290240-110
intertops285240-120

Deportivo Toluca and CF Monterrey | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • CF Monterrey - Deportivo Toluca3-12020/07/29
  • Deportivo Toluca - CF Monterrey2-02020/02/29
  • CF Monterrey - Deportivo Toluca2-02019/08/18
  • Deportivo Toluca - CF Monterrey5-12019/04/07

Deportivo Toluca Form

  • Deportivo Toluca met in their last match Club León and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, Deportivo Toluca scored 9 and conceded 7 goals.
  • Having won 6 and lost 7 matches in the Primera División over the last 6 months, Deportivo Toluca have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against CF Monterrey.

CF Monterrey Form

  • Last game of CF Monterrey ended in a 2 - 0 against Atlético San Luis.
  • CF Monterrey averages 1.4 goals per game in the Primera División over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 9 and lost 4 matches in the Primera División over the last 6 months, CF Monterrey have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Deportivo Toluca.

Deportivo Toluca vs CF Monterrey | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 58%, a over 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 42%.

Best Pick: over 2.5 GoalsBest Odd: 110 Bet Now