D.C. United vs New York RB | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game D.C. United vs New York RB. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|D.C. United||New York RB|
On the teams of D.C. United and New York RB face each other at in the Audi Field. The duel takes place at the Audi Field during the 1th matchday of the Major League Soccer. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 36%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetD.C. United
Expert PickBoth Teams To Score No
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 24%under 76%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 9%under 91%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 33%No 67%
Odds for the match D.C. United vs New York RB
D.C. United and New York RB | Form comparison
- New York RB - D.C. United0-12020/09/02
- D.C. United - New York RB0-32020/02/01
- New York RB - D.C. United0-02019/09/29
- D.C. United - New York RB1-22019/08/22
D.C. United Form
- D.C. United met in their last match New York City FC and recorded a 0 - 0.
- D.C. United averages 1.2 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 1 and lost 3 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, D.C. United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against New York RB.
New York RB Form
- New York RB met in their last match Philadelphia Union and recorded a 0 - 3.
- In their past 10 matches, New York RB scored 11 and conceded 18 goals.
- During the past 6 months New York RB won 3 and lost 4 of their 8 matches in the Major League Soccer.
D.C. United vs New York RB | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 67%, a Both Teams To Score No. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 36%.