D.C. United vs Inter Miami CF | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game D.C. United vs Inter Miami CF. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|D.C. United||Inter Miami CF|
On at D.C. United will host Inter Miami CF in the 1th round of the Major League Soccer game at the Audi Field. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 36%.
Betting tips and odds for this Major League Soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetD.C. United
Expert Pickunder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 65%under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%
D.C. United vs Inter Miami CF | Best Odds
Head-to-Head performance of D.C. United and Inter Miami CF
- Inter Miami CF - D.C. United0-32021/05/30
- D.C. United - Inter Miami CF2-12020/03/07
D.C. United Form
- D.C. United met in their last match Inter Miami CF and recorded a 0 - 3.
- D.C. United averages 1 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 3 and lost 5 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, D.C. United have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Inter Miami CF.
Inter Miami CF Form
- Inter Miami CF met in their last match D.C. United and recorded a 0 - 3.
- In their past 10 matches, Inter Miami CF scored 5 and conceded 7 goals.
- During the past 6 months Inter Miami CF won 2 and lost 4 of their 8 matches in the Major League Soccer.
D.C. United vs Inter Miami CF | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 62%, a under 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 36%.