Crystal Palace vs Southampton | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Premier League match between Crystal Palace vs Southampton. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On the 1th matchday of the Premier League Crystal Palace will meet Southampton on at in the Selhurst Park. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 51%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
These are the best Odds for the game Crystal Palace vs Southampton
Crystal Palace vs Southampton | Head-to-Head analysis
- Crystal Palace - Southampton0-22020/01/21
- Southampton - Crystal Palace1-12019/12/28
- Southampton - Crystal Palace1-12019/01/30
- Crystal Palace - Southampton0-22018/09/01
Crystal Palace Form
- Last game of Crystal Palace ended in a 1 - 1 against Tottenham Hotspur.
- In their past 10 matches, Crystal Palace scored 8 and conceded 12 goals.
- Having won 3 and lost 7 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Crystal Palace have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Southampton.
- Last game of Southampton ended in a 3 - 1 against Sheffield United.
- Southampton averages 1.8 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Southampton won 5 and lost 3 of their 11 matches in the Premier League.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Crystal Palace vs Southampton
Our experts are predicting, that this Crystal Palace and Southampton will leave the field with a Southampton. At 22bet are the best odds of 150 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Away win with a probability of 51%.