Crystal Palace vs Manchester United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Crystal Palace vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Premier LeagueSelhurst Park | London
Crystal Palace
D(0 - 0)W(1 - 2)L(0 - 3)L(2 - 0)W(1 - 2)
Manchester United
D(0 - 0)W(3 - 1)D(1 - 1)D(3 - 3)W(9 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Crystal PalaceManchester United
Goals0.92
Corners2.35.4
Fouls8.310.4
Saves3.22.4

On the 29th matchday of the Premier League Crystal Palace will meet Manchester United on at in the Selhurst Park. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 60%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-110 at

Three-Way Bet

Manchester United
-215 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
195 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Manchester United60%X22%Crystal Palace18%Three-Way Bet
0-112%0-211%1-210%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

Manchester UnitedDrawCrystal Palace
Probability60%22%18%
bet365-225350650
22bet-220385720
888sport-215360700
betway-225335650
William Hill-225340700
intertops-250335625

Most recent performance of Crystal Palace and Manchester United

Last Meetings

  • Manchester United - Crystal Palace1-32020/09/19
  • Crystal Palace - Manchester United0-22020/07/16
  • Manchester United - Crystal Palace1-22019/08/24
  • Crystal Palace - Manchester United1-32019/02/27

Crystal Palace Form

  • Crystal Palace met in their last match Fulham and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • Crystal Palace averages 1 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Crystal Palace won 9 and lost 11 of their 26 matches in the Premier League.

Manchester United Form

  • Last game of Manchester United ended in a 0 - 0 against Chelsea.
  • In their past 10 matches, Manchester United scored 4 and conceded 2 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Manchester United won 13 and lost 4 of their 26 matches in the Premier League.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Crystal Palace vs Manchester United

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 195 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 40%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 60%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 190 Bet Now