Cruz Azul vs Puebla FC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Primera División match between Cruz Azul vs Puebla FC. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Primera DivisiónAzteca | México
Cruz Azul
L(1 - 0)L(4 - 0)W(4 - 0)L(0 - 1)W(1 - 3)
Puebla FC
D(1 - 1)L(2 - 0)W(2 - 1)D(2 - 2)W(1 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Cruz AzulPuebla FC
Goals11.2
Corners5.25
Fouls12.816.3
Saves2.73.2

On at Cruz Azul will host Puebla FC in the 2th round of the Primera División game at the Azteca. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 39%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-110 at

Three-Way Bet

Cruz Azul
-150 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
150 at

Interesting stats and facts

Cruz Azul39%Puebla FC34%X27%Three-Way Bet
1-113%1-011%0-110%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 51%No 49%

Cruz Azul vs Puebla FC | Best Odds

Odds Comparison

Cruz AzulDrawPuebla FC
Probability39%27%34%
bet365-200320550
22bet-150275455
888sport-200300480
betway-150275375
William Hill-190300500
intertops-200300475

Most recent performance of Cruz Azul and Puebla FC

Last Meetings

  • Puebla FC - Cruz Azul1-12020/08/01
  • Cruz Azul - Puebla FC1-12019/08/25
  • Puebla FC - Cruz Azul1-12019/01/05
  • Cruz Azul - Puebla FC3-02018/07/21

Cruz Azul Form

  • Cruz Azul met in their last match Santos Laguna and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Cruz Azul scored 5 and conceded 5 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Cruz Azul won 11 and lost 9 of their 22 matches in the Primera División.

Puebla FC Form

  • Last game of Puebla FC ended in a 1 - 1 against Deportivo Guadalajara.
  • Puebla FC averages 1 goals per game in the Primera División over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Puebla FC won 7 and lost 10 of their 21 matches in the Primera División.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Cruz Azul vs Puebla FC

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 150 from bet365. The probability for that outcome is 61%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 39%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 150 Bet Now