Columbus Crew vs Portland Timbers | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Columbus Crew vs Portland Timbers. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Columbus Crew||Portland Timbers|
|Shots on Goal||3.73|
On at Columbus Crew will host Portland Timbers in the 9th round of the MLS | Regular Season game at the Mapfre Stadium. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 39%.
Betting tips and odds for this MLS | Regular Season game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetColumbus Crew
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
Columbus Crew vs Portland Timbers | Best Odds
Columbus Crew vs Portland Timbers | Head-to-Head analysis
- Portland Timbers - Columbus Crew3-22018/09/20
- Columbus Crew - Portland Timbers3-22017/03/25
Columbus Crew Form
- Last game of Columbus Crew ended in a 1 - 0 against Impact de Montréal.
- In their past 10 matches, Columbus Crew scored 15 and conceded 6 goals.
- During the past 6 months Columbus Crew won 6 and lost 3 of their 11 matches in the MLS | Regular Season.
Portland Timbers Form
- Portland Timbers met in their last match FC Dallas and recorded a 2 - 1.
- In their past 10 matches, Portland Timbers scored 11 and conceded 24 goals.
- Having won 5 and lost 9 matches in the MLS | Regular Season over the last 6 months, Portland Timbers have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Columbus Crew.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Columbus Crew vs Portland Timbers
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 61%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 39%.