Columbus Crew vs Nashville SC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Columbus Crew vs Nashville SC.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Columbus Crew||Nashville SC|
On the teams of Columbus Crew and Nashville SC face each other at in the Mapfre Stadium. The duel takes place at the Mapfre Stadium during the 1th matchday of the Major League Soccer. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 36%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetNashville SC
Expert PickColumbus Crew
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Columbus Crew and Nashville SC | Form comparison
- Columbus Crew - Nashville SC2-02020/11/30
- Nashville SC - Columbus Crew2-02020/09/19
Columbus Crew Form
- Last game of Columbus Crew ended in a 2 - 2 against FC Cincinnati.
- Columbus Crew averages 2.25 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 4 and lost 3 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Columbus Crew have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Nashville SC.
Nashville SC Form
- Nashville SC met in their last match Atlanta United FC and recorded a 2 - 2.
- In their past 10 matches, Nashville SC scored 2 and conceded 4 goals.
- During the past 6 months Nashville SC won 3 and lost 1 of their 11 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Columbus Crew vs Nashville SC
Our experts are predicting, that this Columbus Crew and Nashville SC will leave the field with a Columbus Crew. At William Hill are the best odds of 160 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Away win with a probability of 36%.