Columbus Crew vs Los Angeles FC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Columbus Crew vs Los Angeles FC. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Columbus Crew||Los Angeles FC|
|Shots on Goal||45.5|
On at Columbus Crew will host Los Angeles FC in the 13th round of the MLS | Regular Season game at the Mapfre Stadium. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 51%.
Betting tips and odds for this MLS | Regular Season game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLos Angeles FC
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
Columbus Crew vs Los Angeles FC | Best Odds
Most recent performance of Columbus Crew and Los Angeles FC
Columbus Crew Form
- Last game of Columbus Crew ended in a 3 - 1 against LA Galaxy.
- In their past 10 matches, Columbus Crew scored 13 and conceded 8 goals.
- Having won 5 and lost 7 matches in the MLS | Regular Season over the last 6 months, Columbus Crew have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Los Angeles FC.
Los Angeles FC Form
- Last game of Los Angeles FC ended in a 0 - 0 against Chicago Fire.
- Los Angeles FC averages 2.2 goals per game in the MLS | Regular Season over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Los Angeles FC won 9 and lost 1 of their 13 matches in the MLS | Regular Season.
Columbus Crew vs Los Angeles FC | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our experts are predicting, that this Columbus Crew and Los Angeles FC will leave the field with a Double Chance X2. At betway are the best odds of -225 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Away win with a probability of 51%.