Columbus Crew vs Chicago Fire | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Columbus Crew vs Chicago Fire. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Columbus Crew||Chicago Fire|
On the 1th matchday of the Major League Soccer Columbus Crew will meet Chicago Fire on at in the Mapfre Stadium. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 51%.
Best betting tips for this Major League Soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetColumbus Crew
Expert PickBoth Teams To Score No
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 59%under 41%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 32%under 68%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 14%under 86%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 37%No 63%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Columbus Crew vs Chicago Fire | Head-to-Head analysis
- Chicago Fire - Columbus Crew2-22020/09/12
- Columbus Crew - Chicago Fire3-02020/08/20
- Columbus Crew - Chicago Fire1-12019/08/31
- Chicago Fire - Columbus Crew2-22019/07/18
Columbus Crew Form
- Last game of Columbus Crew ended in a 2 - 1 against Toronto FC.
- Columbus Crew averages 1.83 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 3 and lost 2 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Columbus Crew have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Chicago Fire.
Chicago Fire Form
- Last game of Chicago Fire ended in a 0 - 1 against Impact de Montréal.
- Chicago Fire averages 0.8 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 1 and lost 5 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, Chicago Fire have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Columbus Crew.
Columbus Crew vs Chicago Fire | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 63%, a Both Teams To Score No. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 51%.