Chicago Fire vs San Jose Earthquakes | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Chicago Fire vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Chicago Fire||San Jose Earthquakes|
|Shots on Goal||30|
On the 1th matchday of the Major League Soccer Chicago Fire will meet San Jose Earthquakes on at in the Toyota Park. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 37%.
Odds and betting tip for this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSan Jose Earthquakes
Expert PickChicago Fire
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Chicago Fire vs San Jose Earthquakes | Best Odds
Chicago Fire and San Jose Earthquakes | Form comparison
- San Jose Earthquakes - Chicago Fire4-12019/05/18
Chicago Fire Form
- Last game of Chicago Fire ended in a 2 - 1 against Seattle Sounders.
- Chicago Fire averages 2.2 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Chicago Fire won 1 and lost 0 of their 2 matches in the Major League Soccer.
San Jose Earthquakes Form
- San Jose Earthquakes met in their last match Seattle Sounders and recorded a 0 - 0.
- San Jose Earthquakes averages 1.1 goals per game in the Major League Soccer over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 0 and lost 1 matches in the Major League Soccer over the last 6 months, San Jose Earthquakes have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Chicago Fire.
Chicago Fire vs San Jose Earthquakes | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our prediction is a Chicago Fire with odds of 165 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 37%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 37%.