Chicago Fire vs New York City FC | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Chicago Fire vs New York City FC.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Chicago Fire||New York City FC|
|Shots on Goal||3.34.7|
On , at at the Toyota Park Chicago Fire will meet New York City FC. It's the 16th round of the MLS | Regular Season. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 45%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetChicago Fire
Expert PickChicago Fire
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%
Chicago Fire vs New York City FC | Best Odds
Head-to-Head performance of Chicago Fire and New York City FC
- New York City FC - Chicago Fire1-02019/04/24
- New York City FC - Chicago Fire2-02018/09/26
- Chicago Fire - New York City FC3-22018/07/01
- Chicago Fire - New York City FC1-12017/10/01
Chicago Fire Form
- Last game of Chicago Fire ended in a 4 - 1 against San Jose Earthquakes.
- In their past 10 matches, Chicago Fire scored 23 and conceded 8 goals.
- During the past 6 months Chicago Fire won 5 and lost 5 of their 14 matches in the MLS | Regular Season.
New York City FC Form
- New York City FC met in their last match LA Galaxy and recorded a 0 - 2.
- In their past 10 matches, New York City FC scored 14 and conceded 19 goals.
- During the past 6 months New York City FC won 5 and lost 3 of their 15 matches in the MLS | Regular Season.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Chicago Fire vs New York City FC
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 45%, a Chicago Fire. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 45%.