Chicago Fire vs FC Dallas | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Chicago Fire vs FC Dallas.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Chicago Fire||FC Dallas|
|Shots on Goal||45|
On at Chicago Fire will host FC Dallas in the 36th round of the MLS game at the Toyota Park. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 39%.
Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetChicago Fire
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 83%under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 64%No 36%
Odds for the match Chicago Fire vs FC Dallas
Chicago Fire vs FC Dallas | Head-to-Head analysis
- FC Dallas - Chicago Fire3-12018/07/15
- Chicago Fire - FC Dallas2-12017/05/26
Chicago Fire Form
- Last game of Chicago Fire ended in a 1 - 1 against Columbus Crew.
- Chicago Fire averages 2.2 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Chicago Fire won 8 and lost 12 of their 29 matches in the MLS.
FC Dallas Form
- FC Dallas met in their last match FC Cincinnati and recorded a 3 - 1.
- FC Dallas averages 0.9 goals per game in the MLS over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 12 and lost 12 matches in the MLS over the last 6 months, FC Dallas have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Chicago Fire.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Chicago Fire vs FC Dallas
Our experts are predicting, that this Chicago Fire and FC Dallas will leave the field with a Double Chance X2. At William Hill are the best odds of 100 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 39%.