Chelsea vs Wolverhampton | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Read about our betting tip including statistical background information and best odds for the game Chelsea vs . Our prediction is based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Premier LeagueStamford Bridge | London
Chelsea
W(1 - 2)W(2 - 0)L(6 - 0)W(5 - 0)L(4 - 0)
Wolverhampton
W(2 - 0)L(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(1 - 3)

Performance of the last 10 matches

ChelseaWolverhampton
Goals1.71.7
Corners5.75.3
Fouls7.812.8
Saves1.73
Shots on Goal4.34.8

On , at at the Stamford Bridge Chelsea will meet Wolverhampton. It's the 30th round of the Premier League. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 45%.

Best Betting Tips for the upcoming Premier League match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
1600 at

Three-Way Bet

Chelsea
1600 at

Expert Tip

Double Chance X2
1600 at

All relevant stats you need for your Betting Tip

Chelsea45%Wolverhampton30%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%1-010%2-19%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%

Chelsea vs Wolverhampton | Best Betting Odds

Odds Comparison

ChelseaDrawWolverhampton
Probability45%25%30%
888sport-175310600
betway-185320600
intertops-190290500
William Hill-225290500

Chelsea vs Wolverhampton | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Wolverhampton - Chelsea2-12018/12/05
  • Wolverhampton - Chelsea0-22017/02/18

Chelsea Form

  • Chelsea met in their last match Fulham and recorded a 1 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, Chelsea scored 19 and conceded 4 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Chelsea won 26 and lost 8 of their 40 matches in the Premier League.

Wolverhampton Form

  • Last game of Wolverhampton ended in a 2 - 0 against Cardiff City.
  • In their past 10 matches, Wolverhampton scored 12 and conceded 13 goals.
  • Having won 11 and lost 9 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Wolverhampton have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Chelsea.

Chelsea vs Wolverhampton | Expert Prediction and Betting Tip

Accordng to our Expert, the prediction for the game between Chelsea and Wolverhampton is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 55%. betway offers odds of 1600 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 45%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 1600 Bet Now