Chelsea vs Manchester United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Chelsea vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On at Chelsea will host Manchester United in the 26th round of the Premier League game at the Stamford Bridge. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 39%.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Interesting stats and facts
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 83%under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 64%No 36%
Best Odds for the game between Chelsea and Manchester United
Analysis and current form of the teams
- Chelsea - Manchester United1-22019/10/30
- Manchester United - Chelsea4-02019/08/11
- Manchester United - Chelsea1-12019/04/28
- Chelsea - Manchester United0-22019/02/18
- Last game of Chelsea ended in a 2 - 2 against Leicester City.
- In their past 10 matches, Chelsea scored 13 and conceded 9 goals.
- Having won 12 and lost 7 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Chelsea have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Manchester United.
Manchester United Form
- Manchester United met in their last match Wolverhampton and recorded a 0 - 0.
- Manchester United averages 1 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Manchester United won 8 and lost 8 of their 24 matches in the Premier League.
Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Chelsea vs Manchester United
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 61%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 39%.