Chelsea vs Arsenal London | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Chelsea vs Arsenal London. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
Chelsea vs Arsenal London is always a legendary Derby. The both teams will meet each other in the Stamford Bridge at on . According to the current stats, the probability is 39% for an outcome of Home Win.
The best odds to bet on this soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 83%under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 64%No 36%
These are the best Odds for the game Chelsea vs Arsenal London
Head-to-Head performance of Chelsea and Arsenal London
- Arsenal London - Chelsea1-22019/12/29
- Chelsea - Arsenal London4-12019/05/29
- Arsenal London - Chelsea2-02019/01/19
- Chelsea - Arsenal London3-22018/08/18
- Last game of Chelsea ended in a 1 - 0 against Newcastle United.
- In their past 10 matches, Chelsea scored 13 and conceded 9 goals.
- During the past 6 months Chelsea won 12 and lost 8 of their 23 matches in the Premier League.
Arsenal London Form
- Arsenal London met in their last match Sheffield United and recorded a 1 - 1.
- Arsenal London averages 1.1 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 6 and lost 6 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Arsenal London have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Chelsea.
Chelsea vs Arsenal London | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our experts are predicting, that this Chelsea and Arsenal London will leave the field with a Double Chance X2. At 22bet are the best odds of 125 available. If you rather go on a 1X2, so then it will end in a Home Win with a probability of 39%.