Villarreal vs FC Barcelona | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Villarreal vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

La LigaEstadio de la Ceramica | Villarreal
Villarreal
W(0 - 2)W(2 - 0)D(2 - 2)W(0 - 1)W(1 - 0)
FC Barcelona
D(2 - 2)D(2 - 2)W(1 - 0)D(0 - 0)W(2 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

VillarrealFC Barcelona
Goals1.31.9
Corners3.34.4
Fouls13.19.6
Saves2.82.2

On the teams of Villarreal and FC Barcelona face each other at in the Estadio de la Ceramica. The duel takes place at the Estadio de la Ceramica during the 34th matchday of the La Liga. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 39%.

Best betting tips for this La Liga match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-190 at

Three-Way Bet

FC Barcelona
-115 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
110 at

Interesting stats and facts

FC Barcelona39%Villarreal36%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%1-29%0-18%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

VillarrealDrawFC Barcelona
Probability36%25%39%
bet365335300-140
22bet330315-115
888sport335305-130
betway280320-120
William Hill350300-135
intertops320290-135

Head-to-Head performance of Villarreal and FC Barcelona

Last Meetings

  • FC Barcelona - Villarreal2-12019/09/24
  • Villarreal - FC Barcelona4-42019/04/02
  • FC Barcelona - Villarreal2-02018/12/02
  • FC Barcelona - Villarreal5-12018/05/09

Villarreal Form

  • Last game of Villarreal ended in a 0 - 2 against Real Betis.
  • Villarreal averages 1.4 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 9 and lost 4 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Villarreal have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against FC Barcelona.

FC Barcelona Form

  • FC Barcelona met in their last match Atlético Madrid and recorded a 2 - 2.
  • In their past 10 matches, FC Barcelona scored 16 and conceded 13 goals.
  • During the past 6 months FC Barcelona won 8 and lost 2 of their 13 matches in the La Liga.

Villarreal vs FC Barcelona | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 110 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 61%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 39%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 115 Bet Now