Villarreal vs Osasuna | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the La Liga match between Villarreal vs Osasuna. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

La LigaEstadio de la Ceramica | Villarreal
Villarreal
W(0 - 3)W(2 - 1)W(1 - 3)L(2 - 1)L(0 - 2)
Osasuna
D(0 - 0)D(0 - 0)D(0 - 0)L(0 - 2)W(0 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

VillarrealOsasuna
Goals1.40.7
Corners3.62.6
Fouls11.512.1
Saves2.62.3

On , at at the Estadio de la Ceramica Villarreal will meet Osasuna. It's the 30th round of the La Liga. Based on the current performance and the statistical analysis, a Home Win would be possible with a probability of 54%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-140 at

Three-Way Bet

Villarreal
-120 at

Expert Pick

over 2.5 Goals
130 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Villarreal54%X25%Osasuna21%Three-Way Bet
1-013%1-112%2-011%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%

Odds for the match Villarreal vs Osasuna

Odds Comparison

VillarrealDrawOsasuna
Probability54%25%21%
bet365-165275475
22bet-120250435
888sport-140265475
betway-125230400
William Hill-150260480
intertops-160260450

Villarreal vs Osasuna | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Osasuna - Villarreal1-32020/12/19
  • Villarreal - Osasuna3-12020/02/02
  • Osasuna - Villarreal2-12019/10/05

Villarreal Form

  • Villarreal met in their last match Granada and recorded a 0 - 3.
  • Villarreal averages 1 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 9 and lost 4 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Villarreal have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Osasuna.

Osasuna Form

  • Osasuna met in their last match Getafe CF and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Osasuna scored 2 and conceded 1 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Osasuna won 5 and lost 9 of their 24 matches in the La Liga.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Villarreal vs Osasuna

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 46%, a over 2.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 54%.

Best Pick: over 2.5 GoalsBest Odd: 125 Bet Now