Valencia vs Real Valladolid | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the La Liga match between Valencia vs Real Valladolid. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

La LigaMestalla | Valencia
Valencia
L(2 - 3)D(1 - 1)L(3 - 1)D(2 - 2)D(2 - 2)
Real Valladolid
D(1 - 1)D(2 - 2)D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(1 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

ValenciaReal Valladolid
Goals1.31
Corners5.23.5
Fouls11.612.8
Saves2.63.2

On the 35th matchday of the La Liga Valencia will meet Real Valladolid on at in the Mestalla. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 36%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-125 at

Three-Way Bet

Real Valladolid
300 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
-125 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Real Valladolid36%Valencia36%X28%Three-Way Bet
1-113%0-111%1-011%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%

These are the best Odds for the game Valencia vs Real Valladolid

Odds Comparison

ValenciaDrawReal Valladolid
Probability36%28%36%
bet365105230280
22bet125215290
888sport110225295
betway115210275
William Hill105220300
intertops100215285

Valencia and Real Valladolid | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Real Valladolid - Valencia0-12021/01/10
  • Valencia - Real Valladolid2-12020/07/07
  • Real Valladolid - Valencia1-12019/12/21
  • Real Valladolid - Valencia0-22019/05/18

Valencia Form

  • Valencia met in their last match FC Barcelona and recorded a 2 - 3.
  • In their past 10 matches, Valencia scored 9 and conceded 8 goals.
  • Having won 6 and lost 10 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Valencia have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Real Valladolid.

Real Valladolid Form

  • Real Valladolid met in their last match Real Betis and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • Real Valladolid averages 0.8 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Real Valladolid won 5 and lost 8 of their 26 matches in the La Liga.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Valencia vs Real Valladolid

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of -125 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 64%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 36%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: -135 Bet Now