Valencia vs Celta Vigo | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Valencia vs Celta Vigo. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

La LigaMestalla | Valencia
Valencia
W(2 - 0)W(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 4)
Celta Vigo
D(0 - 0)D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(3 - 1)D(2 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

ValenciaCelta Vigo
Goals1.71.1
Corners3.64.9
Fouls11.612.3
Saves4.62.3
Shots on Goal05.5

On at Valencia will host Celta Vigo in the 22th round of the La Liga game at the Mestalla. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Home Win seems possible with a chance of 45%.

Betting tips and odds for this La Liga game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-105 at

Three-Way Bet

Valencia
-115 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
110 at

Relevant stats for the betting tips

Valencia45%Celta Vigo31%X24%Three-Way Bet
1-111%0-19%1-09%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%

These are the best Odds for the game Valencia vs Celta Vigo

Odds Comparison

Head-to-Head performance of Valencia and Celta Vigo

Last Meetings

  • Celta Vigo - Valencia1-02019/08/24
  • Celta Vigo - Valencia1-22019/01/19
  • Valencia - Celta Vigo1-12018/09/26
  • Valencia - Celta Vigo2-12017/12/09

Valencia Form

  • Valencia met in their last match FC Barcelona and recorded a 2 - 0.
  • Valencia averages 1.6 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 8 and lost 4 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Valencia have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Celta Vigo.

Celta Vigo Form

  • Last game of Celta Vigo ended in a 0 - 0 against Eibar.
  • Celta Vigo averages 1 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Celta Vigo won 3 and lost 10 of their 21 matches in the La Liga.

Valencia vs Celta Vigo | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 110 from bet365. The probability for that outcome is 55%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 45%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 125 Bet Now