Valencia vs Athletic Bilbao | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Prediction, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the game Valencia vs Athletic Bilbao. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

La LigaMestalla | Valencia
Valencia
D(1 - 1)D(0 - 0)D(0 - 0)D(2 - 2)W(3 - 0)
Athletic Bilbao
W(1 - 0)W(0 - 1)D(0 - 0)L(2 - 1)W(1 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

ValenciaAthletic Bilbao
Goals1.31
Corners22.2
Fouls4.25.8
Saves1.30.8
Shots on Goal1.41.6

It’s a tight race between Valencia and Athletic Bilbao, since there sitting close to each other in the La Liga standings. They will face each other on the at in the Mestalla. As by their current performances, the probability is 38% that the outcome will be Home Win.

Available Odds for the Best Betting Tips for the game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
290 at

Three-Way Bet

Valencia
290 at

Expert Tip

Double Chance X2
290 at

Predictions and statistical information for the match

Valencia38%Athletic Bilbao32%X30%Three-Way Bet
1-013%1-113%0-112%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 62%under 38%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 35%under 65%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 16%under 84%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%

These are the best Odds for the game Valencia vs Athletic Bilbao

Odds Comparison

ValenciaDrawAthletic Bilbao
Probability38%30%32%
888sport100225330
betway100220320
intertops-105205310
pinnacle sports105220335
William Hill-120210290

Valencia and Athletic Bilbao | Form comparison

Last Meetings

  • Athletic Bilbao - Valencia0-02018/10/27
  • Athletic Bilbao - Valencia1-12018/02/28
  • Valencia - Athletic Bilbao3-22017/10/01
  • Valencia - Athletic Bilbao2-02017/02/19

Valencia Form

  • Last game of Valencia ended in a 1 - 1 against CD Leganés.
  • In their past 10 matches, Valencia scored 15 and conceded 6 goals.
  • Having won 9 and lost 3 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Valencia have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Athletic Bilbao.

Athletic Bilbao Form

  • Athletic Bilbao met in their last match Eibar and recorded a 1 - 0.
  • Athletic Bilbao averages 1 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Athletic Bilbao won 7 and lost 6 of their 25 matches in the La Liga.

Valencia vs Athletic Bilbao | Expert Prediction and Betting Tip

Accordng to our Expert, the prediction for the game between Valencia and Athletic Bilbao is to bet on Double Chance X2. This is coming with a probability of 62%. William Hill offers odds of 290 for that outcome. Since both teams are so close to each other in the standings, you could bet as well on a Home Win with a probability of 38%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 290 Bet Now