CF Pachuca vs FC Juárez | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match CF Pachuca vs FC Juárez.

Primera DivisiónHidalgo | Pachuca
CF Pachuca
D(0 - 0)L(0 - 1)W(0 - 3)L(0 - 1)W(0 - 2)
FC Juárez
D(1 - 1)W(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(3 - 2)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

CF PachucaFC Juárez
Goals0.91
Corners6.35
Fouls13.313.8
Saves33.4

On the 1th matchday of the Primera División CF Pachuca will meet FC Juárez on at in the Hidalgo. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 37%.

Available odds and betting tips for this soccer game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-125 at

Three-Way Bet

CF Pachuca
-165 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
140 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

CF Pachuca37%X32%FC Juárez31%Three-Way Bet
0-015%1-015%0-113%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 57%under 43%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 30%under 70%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 13%under 87%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 38%No 62%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

CF PachucaDrawFC Juárez
Probability37%32%31%
bet365-165260500
22bet-175300475
888sport-170265440
betway-175280475
William Hill-165270480

CF Pachuca vs FC Juárez | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • FC Juárez - CF Pachuca1-12020/10/04
  • CF Pachuca - FC Juárez0-12019/10/20

CF Pachuca Form

  • Last game of CF Pachuca ended in a 0 - 0 against Pumas UNAM.
  • In their past 10 matches, CF Pachuca scored 1 and conceded 3 goals.
  • During the past 6 months CF Pachuca won 7 and lost 5 of their 20 matches in the Primera División.

FC Juárez Form

  • FC Juárez met in their last match CF América and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, FC Juárez scored 5 and conceded 6 goals.
  • Having won 4 and lost 6 matches in the Primera División over the last 6 months, FC Juárez have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against CF Pachuca.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game CF Pachuca vs FC Juárez

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 140 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 63%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 37%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 120 Bet Now