CF Monterrey vs Pumas UNAM | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

You will find here our odds, betting tips and predictions for the Primera División match between CF Monterrey vs Pumas UNAM. Read about statistics, performance analysis and head-to-head comparison of both teams.

Primera DivisiónEstadio BBVA Bancomer | Guadelupe
CF Monterrey
D(1 - 1)D(1 - 1)L(2 - 1)W(1 - 0)L(2 - 1)
Pumas UNAM
D(0 - 0)L(0 - 1)D(0 - 0)D(0 - 0)W(0 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

CF MonterreyPumas UNAM
Goals10.6
Corners5.93.5
Fouls14.813.8
Saves2.43.2

On the 2th matchday of the Primera División CF Monterrey will meet Pumas UNAM on at in the Estadio BBVA Bancomer. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 42%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

over 2.5 Goals
-115 at

Three-Way Bet

CF Monterrey
-165 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
140 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

1-112%1-09%2-19%Correct Score
CF Monterrey42%Pumas UNAM33%X25%Three-Way Bet
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%

Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers

Odds Comparison

CF MonterreyDrawPumas UNAM
Probability42%25%33%
bet365-165300400
22bet-175300515
888sport-190275510
betway-175280475
William Hill-175270480

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • CF Monterrey - Pumas UNAM1-02021/02/07
  • Pumas UNAM - CF Monterrey1-12020/08/13
  • Pumas UNAM - CF Monterrey1-02020/01/26
  • CF Monterrey - Pumas UNAM2-02019/08/30

CF Monterrey Form

  • CF Monterrey met in their last match Puebla FC and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • In their past 10 matches, CF Monterrey scored 6 and conceded 5 goals.
  • Having won 6 and lost 6 matches in the Primera División over the last 6 months, CF Monterrey have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Pumas UNAM.

Pumas UNAM Form

  • Pumas UNAM met in their last match Atlas Guadalajara and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Pumas UNAM scored 3 and conceded 1 goals.
  • Having won 3 and lost 6 matches in the Primera División over the last 6 months, Pumas UNAM have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against CF Monterrey.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game CF Monterrey vs Pumas UNAM

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 140 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 58%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 42%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 125Bet Now