CF Monterrey vs Deportivo Guadalajara | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game CF Monterrey vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

Primera DivisiónEstadio BBVA Bancomer | Guadelupe
CF Monterrey
L(0 - 1)W(1 - 2)W(2 - 0)L(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)
Deportivo Guadalajara
W(2 - 0)L(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(0 - 3)D(1 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

CF MonterreyDeportivo Guadalajara
Goals1.51.4
Corners5.34.8
Fouls14.613.3
Saves2.63.4

On the teams of CF Monterrey and Deportivo Guadalajara face each other at in the Estadio BBVA Bancomer. The duel takes place at the Estadio BBVA Bancomer during the 12th matchday of the Primera División. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Home Win is 51%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
100 at

Three-Way Bet

CF Monterrey
-135 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance X2
145 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

CF Monterrey51%X25%Deportivo Guadalajara24%Three-Way Bet
1-012%1-112%2-010%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%

Odds for the match CF Monterrey vs Deportivo Guadalajara

Odds Comparison

CF MonterreyDrawDeportivo Guadalajara
Probability51%25%24%
bet365-150275350
22bet-200295580
888sport-140230390
betway-185300500
William Hill-135240400

Most recent performance of CF Monterrey and Deportivo Guadalajara

Last Meetings

  • Deportivo Guadalajara - CF Monterrey3-12020/11/07
  • Deportivo Guadalajara - CF Monterrey1-12020/03/15
  • CF Monterrey - Deportivo Guadalajara1-12019/10/21
  • Deportivo Guadalajara - CF Monterrey0-22019/03/03

CF Monterrey Form

  • Last game of CF Monterrey ended in a 0 - 1 against CF Pachuca.
  • In their past 10 matches, CF Monterrey scored 6 and conceded 4 goals.
  • Having won 9 and lost 5 matches in the Primera División over the last 6 months, CF Monterrey have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Deportivo Guadalajara.

Deportivo Guadalajara Form

  • Last game of Deportivo Guadalajara ended in a 2 - 0 against Club Tijuana.
  • Deportivo Guadalajara averages 1.4 goals per game in the Primera División over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Deportivo Guadalajara won 7 and lost 6 of their 22 matches in the Primera División.

CF Monterrey vs Deportivo Guadalajara | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 145 from 22bet. The probability for that outcome is 49%. For those who like to bet on a Home Win, the probability for that is 51%.

Best Pick: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 110 Bet Now