CD Alavés vs Real Madrid | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game CD Alavés vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.

La LigaEstadio de Mendizorroza | Vitoria-Gasteiz
CD Alavés
L(1 - 2)L(3 - 1)L(1 - 2)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 1)
Real Madrid
D(0 - 0)W(2 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 0)W(1 - 3)

Performance of the last 10 matches

CD AlavésReal Madrid
Goals11.6
Corners3.34.6
Fouls1210.5
Saves2.91.6

On the 20th matchday of the La Liga CD Alavés will meet Real Madrid on at in the Estadio de Mendizorroza. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 51%.

Odds and betting tip for this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
115 at

Three-Way Bet

Real Madrid
-200 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
195 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Real Madrid51%X25%CD Alavés24%Three-Way Bet
1-112%0-112%1-210%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%

Best Odds for the game between CD Alavés and Real Madrid

Odds Comparison

CD AlavésDrawReal Madrid
Probability24%25%51%
bet365600375-225
22bet630375-200
888sport650380-225
betway550335-210
William Hill600350-225
intertops550340-225

CD Alavés vs Real Madrid | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Real Madrid - CD Alavés1-22020/11/28
  • Real Madrid - CD Alavés2-02020/07/10
  • CD Alavés - Real Madrid1-22019/11/30
  • Real Madrid - CD Alavés3-02019/02/03

CD Alavés Form

  • Last game of CD Alavés ended in a 1 - 2 against Sevilla.
  • CD Alavés averages 1.2 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months CD Alavés won 4 and lost 9 of their 19 matches in the La Liga.

Real Madrid Form

  • Real Madrid met in their last match Osasuna and recorded a 0 - 0.
  • Real Madrid averages 1.2 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 11 and lost 3 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Real Madrid have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against CD Alavés.

CD Alavés vs Real Madrid | Expert pick and soccer predictions

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 195 from 888sport. The probability for that outcome is 49%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 51%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 195 Bet Now