CD Alavés vs Getafe CF | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game CD Alavés vs Getafe CF. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

La LigaEstadio de Mendizorroza | Vitoria-Gasteiz
CD Alavés
L(2 - 1)L(0 - 1)L(0 - 5)W(1 - 2)D(0 - 0)
Getafe CF
W(1 - 0)L(1 - 0)L(0 - 2)D(0 - 0)L(1 - 3)

Performance of the last 10 matches

CD AlavésGetafe CF
Goals0.40.6
Corners3.74.3
Fouls15.617.1
Saves2.81.4

On at CD Alavés will host Getafe CF in the 3th round of the La Liga game at the Estadio de Mendizorroza. Both of the teams are eager to take the three points home, so we're expecting a great game. According to their current forms, a Away win seems possible with a chance of 38%.

Betting tips and odds for this La Liga game

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-270 at

Three-Way Bet

Getafe CF
150 at

Expert Pick

over 1.5 Goals
-140 at

Interesting stats and facts

Getafe CF38%CD Alavés32%X30%Three-Way Bet
0-113%1-113%1-012%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 62%under 38%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 35%under 65%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 16%under 84%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%

Odds for the match CD Alavés vs Getafe CF

Odds Comparison

CD AlavésDrawGetafe CF
Probability32%30%38%
bet365230190135
22bet255185150
888sport255180150
betway260180140
William Hill250180145
intertops245175140

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • CD Alavés - Getafe CF0-02020/07/13
  • Getafe CF - CD Alavés1-12019/08/31
  • Getafe CF - CD Alavés4-02019/01/18
  • CD Alavés - Getafe CF1-12018/09/27

CD Alavés Form

  • CD Alavés met in their last match Granada and recorded a 2 - 1.
  • CD Alavés averages 0.8 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 2 and lost 10 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, CD Alavés have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Getafe CF.

Getafe CF Form

  • Last game of Getafe CF ended in a 1 - 0 against Osasuna.
  • In their past 10 matches, Getafe CF scored 9 and conceded 7 goals.
  • Having won 2 and lost 5 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Getafe CF have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against CD Alavés.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game CD Alavés vs Getafe CF

Our expert predicts, with a probability of 62%, a over 1.5 Goals. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Away. The probability for that is 38%.

Best Pick: over 1.5 GoalsBest Odd: -140 Bet Now