CD Alavés vs Sevilla | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game CD Alavés vs Sevilla. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.

La LigaEstadio de Mendizorroza | Vitoria-Gasteiz
CD Alavés
L(3 - 1)L(1 - 2)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 1)L(2 - 0)
Sevilla
L(2 - 0)W(3 - 2)D(1 - 1)W(2 - 0)W(0 - 1)

Performance of the last 10 matches

CD AlavésSevilla
Goals11.4
Corners3.15.1
Fouls12.512.9
Saves3.22.6

On the teams of CD Alavés and Sevilla face each other at in the Estadio de Mendizorroza. The duel takes place at the Estadio de Mendizorroza during the 19th matchday of the La Liga. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 43%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-150 at

Three-Way Bet

Sevilla
-120 at

Expert Pick

Double Chance 1X
110 at

Statistics and Predictions for this soccer game

Sevilla43%CD Alavés29%X28%Three-Way Bet
0-113%1-113%1-010%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 46%No 54%

Best Odds for the game between CD Alavés and Sevilla

Odds Comparison

CD AlavésDrawSevilla
Probability29%28%43%
bet365450260-140
22bet430255-120
888sport440265-135
betway400230-125
William Hill450260-140
intertops400250-140

Analysis and current form of the teams

Last Meetings

  • Sevilla - CD Alavés1-12020/02/02
  • CD Alavés - Sevilla0-12019/09/15
  • Sevilla - CD Alavés2-02019/04/04
  • CD Alavés - Sevilla1-12018/12/02

CD Alavés Form

  • CD Alavés met in their last match CF Cádiz and recorded a 3 - 1.
  • CD Alavés averages 1.25 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 4 and lost 9 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, CD Alavés have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Sevilla.

Sevilla Form

  • Sevilla met in their last match Atlético Madrid and recorded a 2 - 0.
  • Sevilla averages 0.8 goals per game in the La Liga over the last 10 matches.
  • Having won 10 and lost 5 matches in the La Liga over the last 6 months, Sevilla have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against CD Alavés.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game CD Alavés vs Sevilla

Our prediction is a Double Chance 1X with odds of 110 from William Hill. The probability for that outcome is 57%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 43%.

Best Pick: Double Chance 1XBest Odd: 105 Bet Now