Burnley vs Wolverhampton | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds

Our predictions are based on a statistical analysis and on the experiences of our experts. You will find a betting tips, odds and predictions for the soccer match Burnley vs Wolverhampton.

Premier LeagueTurf Moor | Burnley
Burnley
D(1 - 1)W(0 - 1)D(1 - 1)W(0 - 1)W(1 - 0)
Wolverhampton
W(3 - 0)L(1 - 0)L(0 - 2)W(0 - 1)W(1 - 0)

Performance of the last 10 matches

BurnleyWolverhampton
Goals1.11.3
Corners3.54.2
Fouls9.49.3
Saves32.1

On the 36th matchday of the Premier League Burnley will meet Wolverhampton on at in the Turf Moor. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Away win. The probability for this outcome is 40%.

The best odds to bet on this soccer match

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

under 2.5 Goals
-190 at

Three-Way Bet

Wolverhampton
-100 at

Expert Pick

Both Teams To Score No
130 at

Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match

Wolverhampton40%X31%Burnley29%Three-Way Bet
0-115%0-014%1-113%Correct Score
  • Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 59%under 41%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 32%under 68%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 14%under 86%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%

Odds for the match Burnley vs Wolverhampton

Odds Comparison

BurnleyDrawWolverhampton
Probability29%31%40%
bet365350230-110
22bet370235-100
888sport380235-105
betway350220-105
William Hill360220-110
intertops340210-110

Burnley vs Wolverhampton | Head-to-Head analysis

Last Meetings

  • Wolverhampton - Burnley1-12019/08/25
  • Burnley - Wolverhampton2-02019/03/30
  • Wolverhampton - Burnley1-02018/09/16

Burnley Form

  • Burnley met in their last match Liverpool and recorded a 1 - 1.
  • Burnley averages 1.1 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
  • During the past 6 months Burnley won 7 and lost 1 of their 13 matches in the Premier League.

Wolverhampton Form

  • Wolverhampton met in their last match Everton and recorded a 3 - 0.
  • In their past 10 matches, Wolverhampton scored 14 and conceded 11 goals.
  • During the past 6 months Wolverhampton won 7 and lost 3 of their 13 matches in the Premier League.

Our betting tips and predictions from the expert for the game Burnley vs Wolverhampton

Our prediction is a Both Teams To Score No with odds of 130 from William Hill. The probability for that outcome is 60%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 40%.

Best Pick: Both Teams To Score NoBest Odd: 125 Bet Now