Burnley vs Southampton | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Read our betting tips including statistical background information and best odds for the soccer game Burnley vs . Our predictions are based on an expert analysis with comparison of the current form of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On the teams of Burnley and Southampton face each other at in the Turf Moor. The duel takes place at the Turf Moor during the 3th matchday of the Premier League. Looking on the stats and performance of both teams, the probability of a Away win is 44%.
Betting tips and odds for this Premier League game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert Pickover 2.5 Goals
Predictions and statistical information for the soccer match
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%
Top Odds from the Best Bookmakers
Burnley and Southampton | Form comparison
- Southampton - Burnley1-22020/02/15
- Burnley - Southampton3-02019/08/10
- Burnley - Southampton1-12019/02/02
- Southampton - Burnley0-02018/08/12
- Burnley met in their last match Leicester City and recorded a 4 - 2.
- Burnley averages 1.1 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 4 and lost 3 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Burnley have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Southampton.
- Southampton met in their last match Tottenham Hotspur and recorded a 2 - 5.
- Southampton averages 1.6 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- Having won 5 and lost 3 matches in the Premier League over the last 6 months, Southampton have proven what kind of form they are carrying into the game against Burnley.
Burnley vs Southampton | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our prediction is a over 2.5 Goals with odds of -110 from betway. The probability for that outcome is 51%. For those who like to bet on a Away win, the probability for that is 44%.