Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United | Soccer Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds
Predictions, betting tips and statistics with the best odds for the soccer game Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United. Our football experts provide a detailed head-to-head analysis with the current performance of both teams.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Sheffield United|
On the 14th matchday of the Premier League Brighton & Hove Albion will meet Sheffield United on at in the The Amex. Due to the current performance everything looks like a Home Win. The probability for this outcome is 49%.
Betting tips and odds for this Premier League game
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBrighton & Hove Albion
Expert PickDouble Chance X2
Relevant stats for the betting tips
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%
Odds for the match Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United | Head-to-Head analysis
- Sheffield United - Brighton & Hove Albion1-12020/02/22
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Sheffield United0-12019/12/21
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Last game of Brighton & Hove Albion ended in a 0 - 0 against Fulham.
- Brighton & Hove Albion averages 0.75 goals per game in the Premier League over the last 10 matches.
- During the past 6 months Brighton & Hove Albion won 4 and lost 8 of their 21 matches in the Premier League.
Sheffield United Form
- Sheffield United met in their last match Southampton and recorded a 3 - 0.
- In their past 10 matches, Sheffield United scored 3 and conceded 12 goals.
- During the past 6 months Sheffield United won 3 and lost 15 of their 20 matches in the Premier League.
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United | Expert pick and soccer predictions
Our expert predicts, with a probability of 51%, a Double Chance X2. Those still unconvinced can consider betting on a Home. The probability for that is 49%.